Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays

Sketchy Thursdays, and Can I Keep Your 4?

Hey!  I decided to do up this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.  Then we had a big rainstorm, and my uploads not working.  Doesn't it always go that way?  Anyway... here's my take on a wonderful sketch!(and just look at this sketch.  Kinda makes you want to check them out eh?)  If so.. head to Sketchy Thursday's blog!


Just to let you know about this page... I took Sandylion Damask paper, and rolled them  into rolled strips that resemble logs.  That's what I've popped the pictures on.  I liked that effect. It shows better in person.  The journaling says:  At this age, you are sweet, loving, kind, adorable, and every good thing I could ever hope for. There will come a day when Mommy & Daddy are no longer so important, when your life and interests move away from home.  But for now... can I keep you 4???!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love those rolled papers! Awesome! Beautiful photo's and I love your title!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Connie Mercer said...

you did a great job!! love it!!!

Keshet said...

This is too cute--love the title especially! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute! I love love love love that title and the photos...and loving the rolled paper!Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)