Sunday, October 31, 2010

I had a great time at a blog hop this weekend.  Go and Check it out right HERE   


Start the blog hop at Pamela's!  You won't be sorry!  I've been a follower of her's for a long time, and her work is great inspiration.
And don't forget to check out the member's blogs.  Many diamonds here.
Here's the sketch she did up.

Here's my take on the sketch
It's called Favourite Canadian Idol Judge.  We used to go to Canadian Idol several times a year, and my son's favourite judge was the singer Sass Jordan.  He held up a sign for the tv cameras that said "I'll leave my Mom for Sass Jordan.  She got a big kick out of it  Here he is at her seat with her, before the show.

21 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh I love it!!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Kelly Massman said...

Great picture and love the LO! :-)

Jackie said...

Hey Sandie! Love the LO! Glad you could play with us :)

Kim said...

Great LO! I looove the story behind it--so precious!

Jessica Navarro said...

Great LO! Love the folded paper and background paper. Works great with the photo!

Unknown said...

Very nice. I love those papers!
-Cher

Peggy said...

great job with the sketch

Alyssa said...

So cute! I love it.

Becky said...

your layout is very pretty. cute pic.

AP7 Creations said...

Oh that's too funny! What a great memory to scrap! beautiful colors too!

Casey Wright said...

What a beautiful layout and great take on the sketch :)

Yara said...

Your page is beautiful! Love your take of the sketch with the distressing and the border at the lower section from the photo!

kellystar said...

I like how you rolled the edge of the papers...great moment captured

Steffanie said...

Fun layout! Love all the detail!

KellyG said...

Great take on the sketch!

salme said...

Love the distressed look. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

TheresaE said...

great layout, and I LOVE the halloween one below!

Alison said...

Great take on the sketch and love the story behind it!

Rose Ann said...

great take on the sketch, love the curled edges and journal tabs. wonderful lo.

Jessie said...

Beautiful LO!

Smitha said...

Oh this is so pretty!! Love the curled paper edge!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)