Monday, October 4, 2010

Missing In Action!
I don't know if I've been missing in action... or missing in IN-action.  However.. with the new move, work, and getting the right internet set up... I've not been keeping this space up to date.  I intend to change that.  I have the internet fixed now, and things are so much easier when the internet is actually working right.  Yes? :)

So.. how have you all been???


 Cards, Cards, and More Cards
I had a good time at  World Card Making Day at weScrap !  I made a batch of new cards, learned some techniques, and had fun with some ladies !  Here are some of the cards that I made. 
 

 This is a Misting challenge.  I stamped the lips with red ink, and emossed the one lip with gold embossing.  Then I sprayed Glimmer mists (4 colours) around the page, and wiped it off, to make this look.
This is a gatefold card technique that I learned.  I really enjoy this style of card!

Another gatefold card!

This is a card I made at card tag

This is the other card I made at card tag.  Fun!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Great cards! I really need to learn some new techniques, I have never use glimmer mist or any mist on my projects.

tina werner said...

i've missed you sandie, glad you are back!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Cute cards Sandi!

Linda Beeson said...

I'm glad you are getting everything settled. Bad internet is the worst! Cute cards, I really like the gatefold ones, that is always a great look.

ellen s. said...

love those kisses!

Sandi Minchuk said...

Cute cards!