Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a CHA Weekend!!!

I Wish I Was At CHA!!!

Yay!  For those of us who don't have the ability to go to CHA... there's a great celebration at TwoPeas!  Head HERE, and join in on the fun!  The girls at 2Peas know how to have a good time, so if you wish you were there... you'll want to be HERE.








I wish I could go back to some of the days that I scrapbook.  I remember holding my baby boy.  That feeling of tranquility... of all being right in the world.  I remember sitting with my son in the back yard, creating scenes of fun around his pool, and his laughter.  I would love to be sitting on the chair right now, by  his pool... or sitting in his pool with him, reading Harry Potter.  I would love to be able to return to those days.  

Of course... then, I would be deprived of another little face that I've gotten quite used to....
and that is THIS little smiley, handsome, hardheaded fella!
My little Beauregard, the problematic puggle of perpetual need.  You really can't have it all.








1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

wish i was at CHA also~just once and I would be fine. I'll check out the happening at 2peas. thanks for sharing and BTW cute dog!!!