Monday, February 26, 2007

2Peas Challenge

Feb 26th... MONDAY

SO.. it's Monday. Another week of daily dailies. Don't get me wrong. I love those weeks. Why? Because there isn't anything AWFUL to report. I'm game for the drudgery. I'll take the same ole same ole any day of the week... even.. or maybe especially.. Mondays.
Sophia on 2Peas issued a challenge. .. SO.. I'm gonna take that challenge.

Name your all-time top five favorite movies.
Hmmm. Greece, Parent Trap (the 1st and 2nd one), McClintock (John Wayne/Maureen O'Hara.. funny), A Few Good Men. (Jack Nicholson yelling.. "You Can't Handle the truth". WOW), Pillow Talk (or anything Doris Day/Rock Hudson)

What’s your favorite movie line?
Again.. Jack Nicholson yelling.. "You Can't Handle the truth".

Who’s your favorite movie character?
McClintock.. John Wayne

What movie do you love that most people hate?
I don't know. I love anything from the 50's that's a romantic comedy?

What movie do you hate that most people love?
The latest Pirates of the Caribbean Movie. UGH I slept thru much of it.

What was the last movie you saw?
Because I Said So... loved it.

What’s your least favorite movie ever?
I can't remember it.. something about a group of people in space.. there was a book about it... stupid, long name. The kids loved that book. The movie.. was SO bad. The other least fave movie was Van Helsing. My son and I left after 1/2 hour. bad. OH.. I remember.. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I HATED that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What’s one movie have you seen that you would never ever watch again?
I won't watch movies where the star dies at the end. I hate that. No matter how good the movie is.. why? Life is hard enough, without having that in my fantasy world.

What was the last DVD you saw?
The Pink Panther with Steve Martin

What was the first DVD you remember buying?
No idea. Probably something child related.. ie Harry Potter.

What movie do you relate to more than any other?
Older movies. Doris Day movies. That kind of thing. I was born in the wrong time, I think.

What actor/actress would you like to look like?
Jennifer Connelly

What classic movie have you never seen?
African Queen

What song would you choose be the theme song to the movie of your life story?
What a Wonderful World AND 500 Miles Away from Home

What’s your favorite movie genre?
Romantic Comedies and Horrors

Who’s your favorite actor/actress?
I love John Wayne/Maureen O'Hara and I love Robin Williams and Sandra Bullock

What actor/actress do you refuse to see their movies?
Larry the Cable Guy.. or any like kind of movie

What genre would you choose not to watch?
Rap/Gang movie

What’s your favorite theater concession combo?
Popcorn, pop and candy. The old staple.

Front row, Back row, Side Seats, Aisle or center?
We site down front... where you can put your feet up on the gate/fence area. Love it.

No comments: