Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009

WOW! It's Almost Here!
And I am NOT done yet. This is the least organized I've ever been in my life. With my son's advancing age... (17)... I find some things are harder to maintain too. He came to me and asked if we could have dinner on Christmas Day because his girlfriend wants him to attend a family function with her on Boxing Day. I, of course, smiled and said... no problem. I don't want the season to be stressful on him. So we work around it. She invited him for Christmas Eve too, but we have a family dinner after Mass, on Christmas Eve... so he turned that down. Yay. Our Christmas Eve has been the same way his entire life, and he enjoys those Traditions too. They are a part of who he is. Do you have Traditions? I'd love to hear them! If you have Christmas traditions, come and check out the latest challenge at Scrap Tiffany. It's all about Christmas traditions. Here is one of mine... The journaling says: On Christmas Eve, we all open one present each ~ a new pair of pj's. Then we read "Twas the Night Before Christmas." After that, Dana writes his letter to Santa, and places it on his table. Then we get our special cup and saucer and fill it with milk and cookies for Santa.
......................
We have several traditions, and I need to do the others. I think I'll do a mini book on it. I'll post it when I do! So come on... any traditions that you would like to share?

No comments: