Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3rd, 2009

The day AFTER my Birthday.
Hmmm. It's always interesting, to pass another birthday, and the sameness of every-day-living takes over the specialness of *this-is-your-day* day. Not much to say on my day, because it was B-U-S-Y. Work was overdone... then Dana had to go to a Trustee meeting in the evening. In between, I had to get his Trustee Agendas and minutes and presentation all copied. (some 30 copies were required). THEN we went for dinner. The restaurant that we always go to was closed. We went and tried the door and boom. Locked. Very disappointing. So.. we went to a much less appealing one, that was much noisier, just down the street. O well. Such is life.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch in the evening, and then finally going to bed. Like I said... not much to discuss.

I thought I'd offer some fun questions to blog. If you are reading this... BANG! You're it. Post these questions on YOUR blog, and let's see you answer them!

1. What's 3 of your favorite Web sites?
2peas, BadGirls, Willow Traders

2. What is your favourite scrapbooking tool?
Sewing Machine

3. What is your favourite scrapbooking colour?
blues
4. What's your favorite bird?

blue jay and owl

5. What's your least favorite word or expression, that's not a swear.
Hip slang words

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, today... where would it be?
A Disney Cruise on the Mediterranean.

7. Where do you go for advice?
My husband and my friends

8. What's the sickest you've ever been?
I became very ill with blood clots from a drug called Vioxx, in 2002.

9. If you could live at any time... when would it be? ie 1940's; 1920's; 1400's? 2810?
I would like to live in the 1940's.

10.What was the most memorable scrapbooking class you've ever taken?
I took a fun class on techniques.

11. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
Rob Pattinson from Twilight. What can I say?

12. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers in the morning. Baths at night.

13. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I would like to be invisible

14. What are 3 of your favourite challenge sites?
stuck sketches, Project 52; Page Maps

Ok now.....
YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Fun quiz! I love Page Maps too!!!

xoxo,
ja
http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com

Kathleen Summers said...

I used to take Vioxx. Thankfully it never made me sick. And yes to showers in the am and baths in the pm!