Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010

Thank you!

Sorry it took me a few days to say it, but Thank you so very much to each one of you that visited my blog during the fun Scrap Tiffany Blog Hop! It was a great success, and a very fun time... thanks to all of you! I loved reading your comments and checking out several of your blogs. I'll be visiting all of them throughout the coming few days. Scrapbooking women are the best on the planet. I don't know what it is... but there is something about the woman who scraps. She's warmer, friendlier, and just nicer to have around. Now for the fun part! We have a giveaway to do! If you visited my blog and posted a comment over the weekend, then you are included in the drawing! I asked one son to pick a number for me... and we have winner!
Rhonda who said Great projects! I really like your cards!
February 13, 2010 10:04 AM

Please email me Rhonda, with your address. Then I can get a little something in the mail to you!!!
I wish I had a little something for all of you. I appreciate that you played with us this weekend, and spent some of your valuable time on our blogs. I've been going around to all of your blogs. At least those of you who have them! I still have a few to visit... so bear with me. :) C ya again soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Congratulations Rhonda!! I enjoyed the blog hop:)