Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7, 2009

Anyone Watch?
The Batchelorette?

I haven't been watching... but watched last night. UGH. There's this guy who is a singer, supposedly. AND he has a girlfriend. His publicist talked him into going on the show, because it would be good publicity for his band. Can you believe it? Wow. He came across as playing games during their date, and knew he was going. So, as he stood in line with the other guys, he says..
"Yeah... I'll be going home. You guys will stay, and I'll be having tons of sex. ???? What a loser. Does he not remember that people are watching him, and he's showcasing what a skanky snake he is?
Harry Potter!
July 15th, and the next installment comes. I can't help it. I've read all the books.... several times. I own all of the movies... and it's right up my alley. I love this kind of story. Makes me happy. Anyone else love Harry?

Books.
Anyone read the Clan of the Cave Bear series By Jean Auel? They are awesome! I highly recommend them. You may have seen the movie of the first book. These books are so awesome. And if you start reading them now, you don't have to wait all those years for the last book "The Shelters of Stone" like the rest of us did. Ugh. It was SUCH a long wait!
and finally...
SCRAPBOOKING!
I'm still looking for someplace to hang my hat... someplace with fun things happening. A warm, friendly community, without drama. I like contests, challenges, crops, etc.
Any ideas??? PLEASE??

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

I really enjoy Treasured Scrapbooking. Let's Capture Our Memories is a new Canadian online store that also just opened. LOTS going on there already. Check them out.