Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9, 2009

A Lazy Day Off of Work!

Today, my lovely hubby is off to play golf in Niagara Falls for the day. It's a tournament, so he'll be gone until late this evening. So I've taken the day off of work! Just to laze around. ahhhhhh. Of course, I got up at 5:30 to do some things. I walked Beauregard at 7:10am. Got home at 8:20am. Drank my coffee, am sitting here doing this. Then I need to do dishes, start dinner... (slow cooker... so pre fry the ribs, and prepare some stuff)... Then I need to begin the 6 loads of laundry. I need to strip the beds, toss the comforters into the wash, and begin my downstairs cleaning. I need to walk Beauregard again. I need to wash the floors, clean the bathroom, and vacuum up and down. I need to eat something. I need to sit down and write. I need to walk Beauregard again. I need to continue my deep clean. (the basement... ugh). I will need to prepare the last of dinner. I'll need to walk Beauregard again.
And then my evening.

ahhhhh... a lazy day off of work. Nothing quite like it.

Cuba Mini Book

I did up a minibook for our trip to Cuba in February. I need to take better pictures, but here it is.














A Wedding Layout
I did this layout of me prior to my wedding. I was waiting to go to the Church. I changed the pictures to black and white, and did it mostly in b/w, except for the soft green accents.. Some stickle on the Kaiser wooden butterfly, and the green leaves. The wooden heart has some red stickles on it. I made the paper flowers and leaves out of pp using my Cricut Expression.

2 comments:

AM said...

great minibook & LO! thanks for sharing.

Suz said...

Great projects. Love the wedding page