Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010

So, here I am... sitting in my living room, on my sofa, watching some tv. And blogging. Where am I not??? WORK. :) Note the smiley face. Hubby said to stay home and rest my leg... and voila... I did. He's a good hubby. Think I'll keep him.

I didn't share the latest challenge with you at Scrap Tiffany. Head HERE to see it, and join in!!!! Here's my take on the challenge. Definitely not my fave. I struggle with multi photo layouts. Because of that... I think I'm going to start concentrating on it more and more. I need to get better at these layouts. Why not head over and see where you are in this regard. Here is my take on this challenge...

I've been playing with other layouts and altered work as well. I just can't get enough of this thing called scrapbooking. You never get tired of it. I've had a lot of hobbies through the years, but never one that has been this large a part of my world, for such a long period of time.
So here's a few other layouts that I did. The one has no pictures, and the second one has 2. Again... I struggle a bit when I don't use just one... but I plan on rocking those pages in the very near future. What are the type of pages you rock? Why? Any advice on what helps and/or guides you?

No comments: