Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010

I can't believe it!  A new week is upon us.  SO many changes taking place in my life.  At the end of this month I move from the home I've lived in for 17 years; My son graduates from highschool; My son will have his last meeting as Catholic Schoolboard Trustee; Hubby and I will have added a new business to our portfolio.  Whew.  Fun and awesome changes, but stressful changes as well.  And I'm really really feeling these changes and this stress.  Can we stop this whirlygig of fun, and let me off?

Today is Challenge Day at ScrapTiffany!   Check out the new challenge... Challenge 23!  This is a great one!  I really enjoyed it.  I spent the weekend on my BlogHop, and trying to respond to most.  (I'm still working on  a few), and getting out of my house for real estate showings... and packing.  OH... and taking care of hubby who's been sick.  so I whipped this up last night.  :P  Here's my take on the challenge.  Can you guess what the challenge was?  Head HERE, and see if you're right.  And play along!!!
This is called "A Disney Family".  We live for Disney.  :)


AH... One last bit of business.  I will draw a name for a prize, from my Blog Hop.

I honestly did the number generator, but can't figure out how to put it on my blog with the number done.

The number that came up was 11!
Amanda said...



I love your ideas! I'm going to be making an altered stenograph book cover this summer and participate in a bottle swap sometime soon as well!
June 5, 2010 11:39 AM








7 comments:

Salnclts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandie said...

Amanda... I jotted down your information, and then deleted it. I didn't want the information left online for someone unsavoury to grab. I'll send your prize out shortly. :) Congrats again!!!

Liz said...

Love your layout! We are also a Disney family! I love your patterned paper.

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Sandie! I can't wait to use the stamps! Have you mailed them yet? Just curious. Have a good weekend! :)

Salnclts said...

Have you mailed my stamps? Sorry to be a pain, but it's been almost 2 months. I've got several different scrap goodies coming to me and yours is one of the 3 I'm waiting on.

Sandie said...

I mailed them a looooong time ago. And they never came back??? I'll head on over to your blog and see what's what. I have more stamps if you didn't get them. Don't worry. I'll send you some more. :(

Salnclts said...

I see your comment now! Sorry!