Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter 2009!
Sometimes time can drag in a way that takes me aback. Yet.. the same time that crawls through painful or dull moments... is that *time* that rushes past, in such a way that leaves me breathless! Today... my son.. my baby. My 16 year old... is working. He isn't home for Easter dinner. So what did his dad and I decide to do? Not have dinner, of course. We couldn't conceive of having it without him. Silly? Maybe in some people's eyes. Thankfully, we stand as partners in this... and decided together... that it just wouldn't feel right. So.. what are we doing together? Watching the Masters, of course. We went to Mass as a family. We followed that up with a lovely buffet brunch... and then we took Dana to work, and Gary and I went and had a hot tub at the Y, and home for the Masters. Not a big day... but a nice one. C'est la vie.

I did do something for you though. What? I did up a new sketch for you. I'm really starting to enjoy making these sketches. I'll keep trying to improve... and send you some great ones. I'd love to see anything you create with it !!! I'd love to post it on my blog! Or go visit your blog to see it! Come on!

Here it is!

No comments: