Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 18, 2009

I found a New Place...to Hang my Hat!

And it's fun! SO much inspiration. I'm a happy gal. This place is called A Million Memories
so check it out, if you are looking for fun girls, with scads of talent. (And nope... I'm not on the team, and have yet to get to know them super well... so I have nothing to gain by recommending them).

We had a crop over there... and I did a couple of layouts and stuff. I will share them with you when I've finished. I prefer the scanner at the office. The one on my home desk, just doesn't cut it as well. I love challenges. What's not to love? Someone else thinks up the premise.. and you play. I did up some boring stuff... but some of those girls used the same instructions as I did... and came up with some crazy talented crapola. Crapola probably isn't the best choice of words when you're talking about something good, eh? hmmmm

It's Sunday... and it's back to work tomorrow. How come weekends go at the speed of light.. but the week lasts a lifetime?

I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Hey! I just saw your comment on the Project 52 blog too!!! You have nuttin' to be scaaaaared of!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you make!
xoxo,
Julie Ann, Lead Designer