Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30, 2009

If you haven't weighed in about my post from yesterday, asking what style you think I am, as a scrapbooker, I'd love it if you did !
Halloween, costumes, fun, oh my!!! It's fun to watch the little ones all dressed up for Halloween. It's also fun to watch my not-so-little-one all dressed up this morning. He wasn't wearing his tummy padding, or his mustache. It was drizzling, and he was preserving his costume. But still... he looked so darn cute! Here he is, leaving the house this morning. He isn't wearing his belly, and he isn't wearing his mustache. He had to do the morning news on tv, and was waiting until just before going on air to put the rest on. He's not a little boy anymore... but he's my little boy. And even all half asleep here, at 7:15am, I think he looks adorable.
:)

No comments: