Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just Playing Around

Now, where to put it...

I wanted to do something up on our trip to Cuba. I've got a few things on the go. This, I put together using 2 different sized canvases. I'm building a wall in my livingroom, of frames. I've been trying to *design* the finished look... so that it looks well thought out. I'm putting this on that wall.. just not sure how or where. It's about our trip to Cayo Coco, Cuba, in January. The saying... "Embrace the Ocean with Open Arms and Sandy feet." I put that there, because I absolutely loved the ocean in Cayo Coco. I still have to do something with the seashells that I picked. I might put them on a frame. Or something altered for the fireplace mantle. Just not sure. It doesn't go where it's sitting now. I just put it there to take the picture.


2 comments:

audrey neal said...

wow...really cool how you put the two together. looks gorgeous!

jenn said...

this is just beautiful! I love it!!!