Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's FRIDAY!!!
Thank GOD!  And yet.... We are on summer hours  here at the office, and I can't go home.  We have real estate agents coming to show the house tonight, and that means we are out of the house.  :(  Ugh.  That means I have to stay at the office until regular shut down time, and then cook a meal.  And then... I'm off for the weekend.  Not off.. but OFF... Off work.  Off of the big bad world.  ON a nice weekend at home... sitting on the deck, having a beer... relaxing... resting...  Knowing I don't have to go back for a few days... it's very nice.  lol 

Hope my American friends have a lovely long weekend!  Here in Canada, our long weekend was last week. 

A New Layout! 
This is a quicky I did.  Dana LOVED LOVED LOVED stuffed animals.  A bunch of them.  And he had them with him ALL OF THE TIME.  LoL  It was so cute.  He would go to bed at night, completely surrounded by a dozen of them.  And they all meant something to him.  Very funny.  Sesame Street, Barney, regular TeddyBears, Teddy bears with funny clothes and hats, Bananas in Pajamas, etc.  Very sweet.  And of course, his furry Alladin chair was also always a staple.  :)
Here's a new layout that I did.

3 comments:

anazelia said...

oh my this is SO cute. love the colors.

Jennifer Beason said...

:) Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the fun colours, red dotty ribbon and holey paper you have used, this is such a cute layout.