Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday, May 27th, 2010

Can you believe it?  It's Thursday!  However.. I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday.  So it's kind of a let-down to me.  lol  I feel a bit cheated.  Man.  I didn't even make a lunch, because summer hours, we leave early on Friday.  :(  I thought I'd be home.  Half way to the office it hit me.  OUCH. It's still Thursday.  :(  C'est la vie.  It's been such a long (and short) week... and a bit hideous.  I don't want to go into it.. but let's just leave it at that.  Been quite a week.  :) 

On a positive note... I did a new layout that I like.  It's called You Are Our Life.  This says it all.  My husband and I have lived our life for Dana.  We have never fit him into our world.  We fit our world around this little one.  And it worked for us.  We only had the one, so we concentrated on him.  And he has just been so worth it.  He's always been wonderful, and continues to be wonderful.  As a teenager, he is generous, magnificent, magnanimous, self absorbed, loving, closed up, giving, needy, independant, and a completely robust character.  We love him... completely.. and surely.  Attitude and all.  Because let's face it.  17!  For those of you who have lived through a 17 year old, or who are living through it right now?  You get this.  No matter how amazing they are.... they're 17.  That's a big factor of who you are going to get from them.  LOL  I was never a huge fan of teenagers.  But I gotta say... Teens are spectacular creatures... good and bad... they are pretty great.
Here is my layout...

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Love your LO! :) Have a great day, even though it is not Friday!

Marlene said...

Fantastic layout...and I'm with you. I've been a day ahead of myself all week, so I thought today was Friday for a minute, too.

Lydia said...

This is really a nice soft layout,