Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Themed Tuesdays - Takes on ME

Since it's cold outside, (in a LOT of places)... you may want to get down to getting those books on YOU done, for your kids. I know it's tough. And some of you have done your baby pics, and pics on the parents... but what about *other things*...

1.  Scrap your Bucket List.
2.  Scrap Top 10 Lists...  a)  Fave Movies
                                        b)  Fave TV Shows
                                        c)  Top 10 reasons you wanted children
                                        d)  Top 10 fave things about each of your family members
                                        e)  Top 10 fave dishes to make
                                        f)  Top 10 things to do with your family
                                        g)  Top 10 wishes for each family member
                                        h)  Top 10 vacation wants for the future.
3.  Scrap your Moods
4.  Scrap your Horoscope and Chinese Horoscope
5.  Scrap a name page... how you got your name, and what it means
6.  Scrap your most defining moments

7.  Scrap the most influencing people in your world
8.  Scrap "If I could do it again.."
9.  Scrap what each holiday means to you
10. Scrap your best and worst points

Last Night!

Hubby and I were sitting in the family room watching The Bachelor! Puppies were lounging beside me on the sectional... and we decided to have popcorn. We had this big thing in the office, so thought it would be great to have it in the home too. Yeah. Um... GREAT popcorn. But in a 135 year old home? We played POP goes the breaker!!!!  LOL

We managed a bowl of popcorn apiece... but not without some stair-walking. LOL


-------------------



The Big Ole Popcorn Popper
Beauregard and Mischa resting together

A Mini Book

A Mini Book I'm working on. It's about me. I've been experimenting with it, trying to sort out how I want it to be. So, I'm creating one after another page, from scratch. I'm cutting cardboard, and whatever.
When I'm done, I'll post it. This is what I've done so far.



4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

great blog post~and some great ideas for pages or albums. We have a popcorn popper too but no stairs LOL so I try to not eat to much!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Beautiful album. So creative that you are doing it all by hand. Cute pics.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

great things to think about. the album looks great!

Ursula Schneider said...

Your book looks really fun! And those are some great ideas for layout topics. I may borrow one! TFS