Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year.......... 2007!!!!!!!
I cannot believe how fast the years go, once you are past 35. Honestly... it's like one minute it's New Years Day.. and the next.. I'm planning Christmas again. Just yesterday, my baby was a baby.. and now? Now he's not. I'll come back and post all kinds of deep thoughts on 2006, and 2007. For now..
So... I haven't done much of anything here for a couple of weeks.. but I've been tagged by my friend Jessica...
A - Available/Single? Nope. I'm married forever to my love, Gary.
B- Best Friend? Gary
C- Cake or Pie? pie. (can't I say both?)
D - Drink Of Choice? WATER. I live for water. I drink bottle after bottle of water. Ice cold.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Lipstick. I gotta have it.
F - Favorite Color? Pink
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Definitely Worms
H - Home or Homesick? I'm always homesick. And I'm always Home
I - Indulgence? Scratch ticket. I'm a bit of an addict
J - January Or February? January. A new start. A new beginning
K- Kids & Their Names? Dana Joseph Maximillian. My life
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My husband, my son, my faith
M - Marriage date? May 21st, 1988 (My Mom's birthday. We got married the year after her death)
N - Number Of Siblings? I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm the youngest by far
O - Oranges Or Apples? Ohhhh... Oranges all the way.
P - Phobias/Fears? Spiders and painful death. I'm stealing this answer from Jess, cuz it's perfect for me.
Q - Favorite Quote: Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
R-Real Hair Color? Red.. no really.
S - Season? Spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Chrissy, Dorothy, Mellie
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I was tested with an IQ of 147. Crazy eh. That should be all the proof you need that IQ is no indicator of smarts.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Beets. Who on earth found beets were edible???
W - Worst Habit? My housekeeping. It's not so good.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Geez.. there's not enough time in the day. Let's just say yes.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Well done, but moist steak... baked potatoe with toppings, and a roll with butter. I'm salivating now.
Z - Zodiac Sign? I'm Scorpio. And I'm a Tiger in the Chinese horoscope. Did you know they used to kill baby girls born as Scorpio OR Tiger??? They thought they were too strong. Hmmm. Odd

No comments: