Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Gifts!

The Gifts!
How could I forget to share the gifts we got!!!!
It was a good Christmas for the Roberts family! My son got almost everything on his list. You know.. Docking station for his Ipod, headphones for his Ipod, headphones for his computer, mic for his computer, (he and his friends spend all of their time chatting together on the computer... when they're not together in real life!), money (he likes clothes from Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch, of course), yahoo music allowance, twister cell phone with fun package, wireless keyboard and mouse, g/c to ciniplex, mobile drive, router, latest HP movie, etc etc etc. Only child syndrome, I think!!!! Hubby? I bought him a fireplace for his office! He really wanted one.. so hey.. I got him one! Plus clothes. AND.. I got him a Pedometer! I want one too! Me? Loved that Santa bought me scrap stuff for my stocking! I got adhesives! Lots of adhesives!!! I got money for scrap stuff now, and flatwear (really wanted it), kitchenware, makeup, perfume, nail stuff, footbath, sewing machine... etc. Spoiled family! Ah.. and hubby and I bought each other a fireplace for the house! Yeah!!!
A fun and successful Christmas, I'd say!

No comments: