Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some New Stuff

Some New Stuff
I tend to scrap every day... but lately... what I scrap feels just *more of the same*. I need to join a group or a challenge, or a contest. Something to motivate me outside my comfort zone. Sometimes I just feel as if it's the same layout, different pictures. All that is going to change though. I NEED it to change. So get set. I'm on the lookout. On the prowl... as it were. I'm a heat-seeking missile... looking for a place to be inspired. Looking for an event to inspire me. :D

Here are a few things I've done lately. A Future Superstar is my son. He's 16 and wants to be a television journalist. He's crazy good. He's already worked on air as a journalist for a local cable company. People who know... tell us he's amazing. So I think he's going to go far! A natural, is Dana when he was 14. Dana's Easel... he is sitting at his favourite spot... in front of his easel. He sat there all the time, from the age of 2 to 12... so it is a picture that warms my heart.

No comments: