Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15, 2009

What Happened?

Where did the time go? I started to write on this blog, but I never hit *send*. Ugh. Don't know why. It's been a crazy 10 days. And quite frankly folks... nothing much I said would have been anything short of boring.

However... I decided I was going to say it anyway! lol

I HAVE been scrapbooking! So... without further ado... I want to show you something that I did. This is called I Am Disney. It's from a sketch at PageMaps. You can find the sketch here! Lori at Apron Strings has donated one of her beautiful and fun Breadbox kits for this contest! The winner will receive her July kit, which is full of Jenni Bowlin, My Mind's Eye and Bo Bunny goodness (including papers, card stock, die-cut paper, ribbons, flowers, transparency, bling, tickets, brads, stickers etc. etc. etc.) Excuse me? Whew. How fun would THAT be???!!! Anyway... I'll post some more of my **stuff** tomorrow. Make it a great one!

No comments: