Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23rd, 2009

New Moon
What Did I Think? Spoiler alert!!!!

Hmmm. I liked it. I didn't like it as much as Twilight. Though I DID like the book as much. Maybe the problem was too little of Edward. I expected it.. but still... Maybe the problem was what they cut out. For example... they didn't have the part where they show up at the airport and the family is there, and they are so relieved, but Rosalie was ostrasized. Then also when Alice got the call ... her reaction... regarding Edward going to kill himself. That was handled much too quickly. I know that much of the book is going to be missing... but sometimes I feel as if the people doing the deciding, aren't necessarily *Twilight* people, if you know what I mean. What an *outsider* sees as integral, and what a Twilight reader sees as important, are probably going to be worlds apart.

Anyway...

I spent time scrapping this weekend. Nothing to upload yet... but I will tomorrow. I have been making Christmas cards too. I should be quicker at making cards, but I still spend an inordinant amount of time making them. Go figure.

Today...

Today, I am working, and planning out my week's scrapping agenda. AND... I'm about to head on over to Bad Girls to find out this next challenge. We are on Challenge #4. Yay!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh I loved it! I thought New Moon (the movie) was WAY better than Twilight (the movie). I didn't really enough the first movie that much. But of course, nothing will compare to the books. :)

Kristi said...

Sandie..Congrats on the DT for Scrap Tiffany. I look foward to working with you.
Kristi

Keely Livings said...

Sandie...I completely agree with your New Moon comments. I love the books, but feel too much of the important stuff is missing from the movies. I'm very excited to be working with you at ScrapTiffany :)