Sunday, February 28, 2010

March 1st, 2010

Olympic Gold... All of you!

Ahhhh. There is something about the start of MARCH that makes it feel like Spring... yes?
Congrats to the many athletes from around the world, for your hard work, wonderful sense of sportsmanship and fair play... and medal wins. :) Congrats Canada... on setting a new record for Gold medal wins in the world Winter Olympics.. and to the States on you record number of medals as well. Congrats to my home country of Canada for showing your spirit and hospitality to the world. I loved that we showed ourselves off to our guests. I love that we opened our arms in welcome. Great job! And I just gotta say it... Congrats Canada on a hockey gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo




Week 9 Challenge!
ahhhh
Ok. It's Monday! That means it's a new challenge day right
HERE at Scrap Tiffany!! Go and check it out! Here is my take on the challenge. Can you guess what this week's challenge is? Give it a shot... and then head over and see! It's a fun one!






















Contest!
Go check out the fun contest right HERE! It's on the Scrapfest forum. Don't miss out on the fun. Just a little post! That's it. Well worth it! And OH by the way!
I'M GOING TO SCRAPFEST IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

So glad to have found your blog! I think I'm going to find lots of inspiration here. I've been scrap-blocked for a while, so I've been working on cards mostly. Love your layouts!

(Oh, and funny....Canada is my home too, though now I live in the U.S. That hockey game was exciting!)

Brooke said...

So cute!! What a great layout!!

AM said...

great layout!

Pamela said...

Beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pape! Love the combination of colors!

Lydia said...

Great layout, thank you for visiting my blog, I always appriciate such kind words!!