Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's a Good Day!

This morning, my Senior Graphic's Designer (in the background of the picture) came in with a batch of freshly cut Lilacs for me!  Lilacs happen to be one of my most favourite flowers in the world.  I love the smell and the look of these beauties.  Even (or maybe especially) the colour!!!  The soft and various shades of purple!  Who couldn't love that?  All of a sudden, I'm motivated to scrap in this group of shades.  I can't wait to get home and get started!  I'm thinking some lovely sunny cards too!  So, Thanks Jeff... for the Lilacs, the happy thought and start to my day... and for the Scrapinspiration! :)

What's Up ONLINE This Weekend???
It's Friday!!!!!  I'm SO glad it's the weekend!!! I have no scrappy things to do this weekend OFFline, so I wonder if there's anything happening ONline?  Anyone have any fun ideas?  Anything going on this weekend, that would be fun?  If you know of something.. will you let me know? 

My Giveaway!
I didn't forget.  I just forgot to take the picture!  I'll go home and take the picture this afternoon.   With stamps, it's tough to give it away without a pic, cuz people tend to have 9,000 stamps.  lol  So... the giveaway will be posted this afternoon.  It'll last the weekend though, so no worries!!!

An Altered Acrylic Layout
This is an altered layout I did awhile ago.  I've been looking for one of these acrylic hanging thingies for awhile now, and can't find them anywhere.  Do they still sell them?  I really like them, and I enjoy playing with them SO much!


What are YOU up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

4 comments:

ellen s. said...

those are so pretty! and they smile nice, too ;)

Marlene said...

Mmmm...Lilacs. Heavenly!

My LSS used to sell the heavier acrylic sheets that you could run through their accu-cut die for whatever shape suited your fancy.

I still have an acrylic album that I've never used (and probably won't).

Rebekah said...

LOVE that layout!! You make me miss scrapping soooo much! :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

First I have to say I am SO jealous of those beautiful lilacs!!! They are my fav too. Second, WOW what a fantastic acrylic layout! I adore acrylic projects. Third thank you SOOOO much for your wonderful blog love last week. You were so sweet to comment on my card. :)