Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daily Affirmation!


The one thing I've been paying close attention in my personal growth lately, is to embrace positivity. I want to be able to see the world with icing on it... and not with depressed eyes.  I find that if your life has a lot of trials in it, you can sometimes begin to see things with burdened heart and eyes. Certainly that's been the case with me. I'd like  to change that. With that in mind, I think today's affirmation is just perfect!!!


We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.

In light of how things are going lately, and with how I am trying to change to a more positive person... I thought I'd post a layout I made awhile ago, called In Transition!


1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

It's great that you record a phase in your life on a page. I need to do that too. TFS :)