Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

They Say It's My Birthday!...


Ok.. so my birthday was technically yesterday, but I wasn't online yesterday. My day was full... and of course, my country home had no internet. sigh  


BUT... I am officially one year older, and Happy Birthday to Me!


Layout #1
"Carry Me Home to Birmingham"
This is a song. We would scoop Dana up in our arms, and start singing that song to him. He'd laugh and laugh. And we'd carry him everywhere. He'd get what he wanted, and we'd get that closeness we craved. To this day, that song warms our hearts, and we are instantly brought back to those moments again.


Layout #2
"Canadian Idol Judge"

This is Sash Jordan. She was one of the Canadian Idol judges. Dana loved her! When this picture was taken at Canadian Idol, Dana had been holding a sign up that said "I'd leave my Mommy for Sash".  The judges and the cameras loved it. Hence the picture during the show! I'm thinking of re-doing this layout. 


A Card!

I like this card. I used somebody else's punch at Scrapfest.  I'd love to buy this punch. I *think* it might be a Martha Stewart. But I'm not sure. I'll have to check that out. The stamped girl was in our Crop bag. They made it specifically for us, for the Scrapfest ladies. Isn't it cool?



Thanks so much for stopping by! Say hi, and I'll pop on over to your blog too!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

These are beautiful~have missed seeing you around!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Well, happy belated birthday!! Loads of projects today - great stories to each. The "Canadian Idol" story is the cutest! LOL!!

Pamela said...

These are all fantastic! Hope you had a great birthday! :)

Sylvia Blum said...

Hi Sandie! :-)
Wow.. you have been busy.. two beautiful pages and an adorable card. I like the Scrap Fest stamp from Your Next Stamp and what you did with it :-)
Sylvia

Ursula Schneider said...

Great projects! And yes, that is a Martha punch. Love that one too! Looks great on your card!