Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Monday Morning!!!

Wish I was at Cha!!! Wow. I REALLY wish I was hanging out at all of the booths. And I mean ALL of them!!!!

A New Layout 

I created a new page, and put it in a frame. The page is a picture of my son playing with the Dolphin on his last Disney trip. I love the picture. And I love that my 19 year old son loves Disney so much, he took his girlfriend there, and on a Disney cruise. We really are a Disney family.

Here's my layout. The frame was a dark wine colour, and it didn't suit the picture. So I painted it blue and green. I won the Fancy Pants paper from Fancy Pants, and just used it. I also used some Zva blling to create the water effect.


Who's playing along with Cha challenges this week?

5 comments:

Penny said...

Sandie, this is a GREAT layout! The photo is fantastic! Congrats on winning the paper also! I'd be happy to play along with you on any challenge just let me know which ones you are playing. Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

D's Paper Studio said...

Wonderful layout. I love the photo of your son and the dolphin!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute and yes I wish I was hanging out at CHA too!!!!

Penny said...

Hey Sandie,
I had no choice but do the football layouts I was up to my ears in them, plus I was trying out for the Scrappin Sports DT< but I don't think I made the team. As for the pea challenges, I"ll probably do the one's that you can win a prize on :), no cash, so I have to get new supplies some way! LOL Here is my email, just let me know which challenges you want to do, and I'll give them a try. Love Penny look4angel@aol.com Put challenge in the subject line as I don't open mail from someone I don't know. P.S> Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!

Pamela said...

Great page! Great photo too! :)