Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Layout or two... and life

A layout or two... and life. Um... and lets play TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ok... All the ladies who come to my blog today... Consider yourself TAGGED!!! And I can see who you are!!! :)


1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics. My son, my hubby
2. Where are the three best places you've been to? Israel, Disney, Italy
3. Name two things you do every day. Go to work. Scrapbook
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I am a person of faith. I am a wife and mother.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you. I am writing a book. I own an ad agency.
6. Favorite smell? fresh cut grass; babies
7. Tell us ONE thing that you want to accomplish in the next six months. I want off of my cane.
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools. My cutter; my printer
10. Do you have any Pets? I have a Puggle named Beauregard (Beau), and two cats... one named Disney, and one named Jaguar.
11. What color socks right now? Bare feet with sandals.
12. What are you listening to right now? My puppy is at my feet, yapping for attention.
13. If you could be any colour right now, what would it be? Soft pink, or Soft yellow.
14. What is your favourite Food?Pasta, Pizza, and Shepherd's Pie
15. Favourite Dessert? Ice Cream
16. What is your favourite beverage?Water. I dream gallons of it.
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball and golf.
18. How many different cities have you lived in? 3
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls and the game "Hands Down"
20. Favorite Quote or motto? "I was a really great Mom, before I had a child".

Ok. Yesterday, I talked about Confidence, and the August kit from Rachel Kaufman's "Scrapbooking from the Inside Out" Site. Here is my layout that I did.

This is me, when I was around 20 years old. I was in a sequined purple outfit, wearing a friend's boyfriend's black leather jacket slung over my shoulders. The emotion *Confidence* really was a tough one for me to scrapbook. This is the journaling:
What would have been different,
if I had more Confidence
when I was Younger?
Who would I have been?
What would I have become?
Confidence can changes lives ~~
Lack of Confidence also can
change a life. My life! Confidence!


Here's a layout of my son, Dana. It's called "Future Broadcaster". The journaling is as follows:
What you dream about,
you also fill your days with.
You practice constantly,
on how to be the BEST
Broadcaster on the planet.
The future Tom Brokaw ~
That's you!
And you will succeed!
Why?
Hard work, and the
willingness to DREAM BIG!

No comments: