Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Monday


Monday, Monday.... so good to me....

Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be......

Love that song! And it's so appropriate today, I joined a new contest. It's called:

Dream Your A ScrapStar.

It's held at http://www.scrapbookdreamer.com/ So if you want to come and check it out.. come on! It's been fun. For challenge #1, I had to use 5 of their choices, and a mystery item. I did. Here is the layout I did for that challenge.

This is the information about the page. I kind of like it. It certainly helped with my missing mojo...
Supplies:
Treasures c/sBG – Oh Baby Baby – Matthew
BG – Cupcake
AmericanCraft – thickers
Lacing Brad
Painterly Petals –
PrimaScribbles – 3D Paint
Ribbon (Ric Rac)
Kaiser – Rhinestones
Kaiser – Pearls
Dew Drop Memento – Summer Sky Ink
Ranger – Ocean Aqua – Sea Shells Ink
K & Company Urban Rhapsody rub-ons
7 Gypsies Rubbings Hudson Valley Journal rub-ons
SticklesTechniques: -- Took paper and placed over the picture… Then created an opening by pulling paper apart, tearing it in an outward fashion, rolling it outward, inking it, and tying it back with lacing brads.
Inked pure white thickers with blue ink, and decorated with rub-ons. Then coloured in some of those rubons with Scribbles 3-D paint and stickles. Created flowing with scribbles and stickles, from the flowers as well.
Journaling:
Sound asleep,
dreaming ofAll life has in store.
I’d loveTo know what that is!
So today we move on to Challenge #2... and I was voted to move on. Yay! I'm happy! I'm off to check out what challenge #2 is about now. Can't wait!!!

No comments: