Monday, September 8, 2008

New Feature

A New Feature on my Blog!

My Top 10 Creative Prompts

I thought it was about time I added some fun things to my blog. So... I'm going to start with Monday Prompts. Every Monday, I'll post My top 10 Creative Prompts.

I'll change them up each week. Sometimes they'll have a theme... sometimes they won't. Sometimes they will be for boys... sometimes for girls... families... All About Me stuff... whatever.

Here is My Top 10 for Monday, September 8th, 2008.

1. I wish I was...
2. When I think of you, I...
3. One word that describes me is...
4. One word that describes you is...
5. If I was an animal, I'd be a...
6. If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd live...
7. If I could be anything, I'd be...
8. The one way I've changed since childhood, is I'm now more...
9. Before you, I...
10. My top 3 wishes for you are...

No comments: