Monday, February 9, 2009

Award



He Won An Award Again!


My 16 year old son, Dana, has once again won an award. It's the Applause Award. The School Board annually honours six students from each school at the Applause Breakfast. This program formally recognizes students who make a significant contribution to the life of the school. My son is involved in every social justice, social, and volunteer program at the school. He is also on Senate... so we are very proud of him. I need to do up a page for this. What a boy. Excuse me for my bragging. I'm just so happy for him. There are so many issues one could be having with a 16 year old boy, that I am beyond happy for this award.

Dana... we're so proud of you.


------------------------------------------

Love Fest '09
I had a fun time at our International Scrapbooking Crop. You shoulda come those of you who didn't)... and Thanks for coming.. (those of you who did). LOL I participated in some of the challenges... ran some of them... and had a blast. GREAT bunch of ladies on this forum. I haven't uploaded everything yet. But here are a few layouts that I did.


















2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

congratultions for your son. how exciting.

Sandie said...

Thanks so much, Debby!!!