Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inspiration


Inspiration

I'm always on the lookout for inspiration. I find it on clothes... the patterns and cut. The colours. I find it in the many magazines I purchase (mostly scrapbooking). I find it in the multitude of galleries around the web. Love to be inspired. If you have inspiration on your blog... I'd love to hear about it.

I've taken up trying to do sketches. So I thought I'd post another one here for you. Hope someone can use it. If you feel like sharing what you create... I'd love to see it... A link? Whatever. Anyway.. hope you enjoy it.


HELP! There's something Under My Desk!


Yeah. For those of you who know me... you know what that *something* is. It's Beauregard, the Problematic Puggle of Perpetual Need.

Beau, as you know.. comes to work with us each day. We have a ritual. We get up... hubby walks Beau, so that he does his dual business... and we put him in the car. I then, feed the cats, and head to the car. Cats must be fed AFTER the dog is in the car, and out of the house. Otherwise, the pretty puggle pooches the poor cats' food. Cats are slimming down nicely, while Beauregard grows by the day. Now.. running an office, with staff and phones, and creativity galore... with a puggle present? Yeah.. not easy. So... paunchy puggle practically preys upon his wayward owner (that's me)... for treats. He understands the game. He knows how to work the system. He knows that food is a noise suppressant. Our puggle isn't nearly as dumb as I have credited him with being. No.. the dumb one? That's me. *He, who looms beneath my desk*... aka Beauregard, the problematic puggle... can oft be found indulging himself with just such a suppressant... such as the piece of doggy bacon you see here...
I am completely in love with my doggy. God knew I'd need to be, in order to deal.






1 comment:

Linda said...

Cool sketch!! And I love hearing about your pug - delightful reading! :)