Monday, March 2, 2009

I Don't Like Mondays

I just don't.

Ok.. sometimes I do. They are either fab... full of fun and promise. Or they are slow-moving, horribly dull, and do nothing but showcase to me how very long my week is going to be. I am not sure which way this week is going to go...but so far... it's been the latter.
It's -15 Celcius today. Which is 5 F. Cold. Cold cold cold cold cold.

Which brings me to where I'll be one week today! PANAMA. It feels like 40 there today. Which is 104 F for my US friends. Hot! I'm looking forward to it. I love hot. Not always.... but right now, in this frigid temp... hot is looking quite nice, thank you very much.




I did up some inspiration again. Here is my paltry attempt at a sketch. Bare with me. Cuz I'll get better... I promise.









I also did up a couple of layouts this weekend. The first, is a layout of our wedding day. Filled with pictures of me, and us. I used the song "I don't wanna close my eyes" by Aerosmith. That's also where the title came from ... "I Could Stay Lost in This Moment Forever". Here is that layout.





This layout is one I did up of my 16 year old son. The pictures are of us in Cayo Coco. He's so busy with volunteer work, school, work, and his *things*... we don't get to see him nearly as much as we need... or would like. This layout is called "Spending Time With You". The journaling says: Going on Vacation is fun. It's about warm weather, the ocean, and resting. But more than all else ~ it is about spending time with you. Claiming time with you, that makes us happy.
Have a GREAT day!












No comments: