Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009

My Weekend.

I cleaned this weekend. What is it about Spring, that causes an otherwise sane woman to suddenly feel a desire... no... desire doesn't cut it... COMPELLED... to start spring cleaning? One minute I was a perfectly sensible woman, with a plan. Not much of a plan. But it involved doing something fun. A movie... shopping... whatever. Instead, what did I find myself doing? cleaning. Hitting my basement... the pit of all that is despairing, and trying to regain order and control. It wasn't nice.

I still found time to scrap. Of course. Here are a few of my latest... I love this picture of Dana and I, when he was 7 weeks old. I was so pale. The pic is untouched. Yeowy. The other layout was at Cinderella's Castle. Dana had gone out for Halloween the night before, as Peter Pan... and here he was having breakfast with him the very next morning. A very happy boy. There's nothing like the magic that is DisneyWorld.



A Sketch

Another attempt at a paltry sketch. Hope someone is getting some use out of these. If you do use one of my sketches, I'd appreciate you linking back to it. :)

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooo love your projects and i hear about spring cleaning. i just love opening the windows and letting wind blow out the dust bunnies. lol

Pamela said...

Love the layouts! I love the sketch too! :) And isn't it nice AFTER you have done the cleaning and the whole place seems perfect! :)

Molly said...

what great layouts and i adore the sketch!