Thursday, March 3, 2011

Announcement!

Thought I would announce my fun news!  I've been invited to join Sarah Hurley's design team!!!

Check her out HERE, and see how very talented she is.  Sarah is from Essex, and designs some pretty wonderful stuff.  You need to go to her store, to see what she has to offer.  Personally, I love her Wonderland stuff.  It's phenomenal.  What she also has (and you won't be surprised to hear this, knowing how much I love them...) she has a Challenge Blog!!! Each Thursday, she has some fun fun challenges, that you won't want to miss out on it.

She announced her team, and I quickly looked at their blogs, but I have to go and spend some quality time there.  These girls are amazing, and I'm humbled to be on this team with them.  Go and check these talented ladies out!

Sandie (me)

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

total congrats. can't wait to see your creations!

Kim Dellow said...

Wahoo! Well done! That is fabulous news. Kim

Natalie Jane said...

Yay :) looking forward to working with you xox