Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thank God It's Friday... Saturday

A Great Place to Visit!

Seriously. I want to tell you about a blog that I've followed for a very long time. I used to be on the same  design team with this girl, and she's so talented. And she's an excellent story teller.  You have to look at her blog to appreciate it. And right now, it's a great time to do so, because she has a phenomenal giveaway. Truly!  Go HERE and check it out. You won't be sorry.  Then, just head to her front page, and look around.  You won't be sorry.


Now... My new doggy? She IS starting to learn. She's still grabby, bitey, bossy, buggy, and boorish.... but she'll then stare at you with her massive underbite ... and melt your heart.  And you start teaching her all over again. 

And like kids... they are SO cute when they sleep, that you forget how naughty they are when they're awake! If you want to know how tiny she is... this pillow is 11 inches by 11 inches.  She makes Beauregard seem HUGE.



What am I doing today?

SCRAPBOOKING!

Seriously!  I really am.  I've informed my hubby that the dogs are HIS.
I'm heading into my scraproom, closing the door... and doing my thing.
I'm NOT going to be dealing with the training.
I'm just not.

Really!
Tomorrow, I'll actually post something scrap related on here.
Yay!





No comments: