Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22, 2009

21 Years of Wedded Bliss

and I forgot to take a picture


Ok... so not typically something a scrapbooker would do... but we celebrated our anniversary... and I forgot to take a picture. Go figure. We did, however... go see the movie 17 Again. I know. Schmaltzy. Could I not have found a more grown up movie to watch? Something more adult to do? I suppose. But this is us. It's why we work. We left work... picked up our son from school... dropped him off at home... and headed to the show in another city. (It wasn't playing at our city). We ate at the mall. LOL No romantic dinner for us last night. I didn't even eat. I wanted nachos at the theatre. But hey. Is what it is. As many of you know... Gary and I get up in the morning, and head into the office together. We work together. We then, come home together... and we head to the Y, most nights... yep... together. What about you? What did you do for your last wedding anniversary? What do you plan on doing for your next one? Do you spend a lot of time with your spouse? Do you have similar interests? Work together? Are you completely different? Does he work out of town?

CARDS!!!

I need card inspiration. I suck at making cards. Where do you get YOUR card inspiration from?

ONLINE CLASSES!!!!

I'm in the mood to take an online scrappy class.. maybe on a new technique... maybe with a kit involved... Any suggestions?

Here's a New Sketch I did up for you...



















3 comments:

Shere said...

Congrats on your anniversary. 21 years deserves a big congrats. Love the sketch too.

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Congrats on your anniversary! DH are different in many ways, but strangely alike in others!

I'm actually thinking about doing the BPS Jenni Bowlin class . . .

I'm so into using found objects, etc . . . not sure though.

I'd love to know if you take this one or a different class.

Suz said...

Happy Anniversary

Great sketch that is sure to make some beautiful layouts