Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6, 2009

Hey! Check out the footer to my blog page! I've put in a couple of slides. One for my layouts. One for my sketches. Should I put them somewhere else on my blog? Where do you put yours?

I'm HOME! It Must be Wednesday!

It's such a lovely day out today. Warm, sunny, blue sky. I think it's 18 right now.. at 9:16am. That's celcius. Which is around 65F . I love the warm weather. I can be found with a sweater in the dead of summer. No blood pressure here. I took my puggle Beauregard, on his morning walk through the park. It's so beautiful in the morning. There are deer off slightly in the trees... the smell of dew fills the air... and it's crisp but humid and warm... all at the same time. ahhhh. I love these Wednesdays spend at home. I get to clean my house... cook a nice meal... spend time with myself. It's a good day.

I would love to find out cool storage ideas for my scrapbooking room. I need to attack it... and make it liveable. If you have a great storage idea that you use... please let me know? I need all the help I can get.

Slip, Slide- n Away

Did you notice the lower part of my page has a slide with tons of my layouts on it? I decided to add it to this page... I see it on a bunch of other pages... and it looks so good. I enjoy seeing people's style, and thought I'd add it here. I'm also putting a slide of all of my sketches on it too. If there's one you like, grab it there. Let me know if you've used one?

NEW SKETCH!!!
Hope you like it!

No comments: