Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5, 2009

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding.

The music went off, when the store clerk ran the ticket through the terminal, and I was all excited. i knew I'd won $20 or even $40! yay me!!! I looked up with a smile on my face, and there it was. The scowl on the clerk's face as he said... "You'll have to wait for me to have enough money to pay you", was the first thing I saw, as I immediately moved on to the terminal screen, and the big, fat, flashing $300.00 Winner sign repeatedly flashed a pretty smile in my direction. yay. $300.00!!! Very nice. Scrap supplies!

We hired a new graphics person at the office, and I bought a new Mac Pro for her. I got to thinking that I might want a Mac for myself. I imagine not having to worry about my operating system collecting viruses like I collect scrap paper. I wonder if it would work. Should I go for a Mac? Or should I stick with my PC? What happens to all of my programs then. I have to replace them all for Macs? I can't decide. I need others to help. What do you h ave? Mac? PC?

I did up a couple of layouts. I don't r
eally like them either. But.. here they are, at any rate.












A New Sketch for you! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kate said...

WOO HOO! $300 worth LUCKY YOU!

I'm thinking of getting a MAC too. I'm beginning to loath my PC with the virus issues.

We can't Love every layout we do. But I think they are very colorful and pretty darn good.

Jennifer Davis said...

Fun layouts! My dh has a mac and loves it...

Molly said...

my brother has a mac and loves it. :D
i love all of the layouts and congrats on the winnings!

audrey neal said...

I have a PC, which is kinda necessary with the work I do in the schools and being able to network, share programs, etc...

Congrats on the $300.00! That's great!!!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages, great sketch. I have a Mac, but it's taken me 3 years to learn it, and yep all new Mac programs, nothing is compatible. The biggest change is that you have to buy a word processing program, it doesn't come with anything like Word for windows, congrats on winning the money!